Hideaway Comp tomorrow is POSTPONED due to unfavourable winds. Apologies all for the late notice however we were hoping to still run it up until today, but with wind and weather condition’s being unfavourable we will look to run it either later in the year or early next year. Thanks very much to those who offered to help out tomorrow and who were involved in organising the event. Please spread the word to avoid disappointment.
Hideaway competition postponed
Vinaka Ian ‘Porto’ Portingale Australian Elite Surf Coach Next Post:
5th Pete expression session, Beachouse Reef