Nabila Village, near Nadi
Aca Raculo showed class by winning both the Mens open and the specialty Longboard event in today’s Fiji Games.
Despite the grey weather and intermittent light rain towards the end organisers managed to run the entire program by 2pm, in waves of three to five feet at Fiji’s premier wave Cloudbreak. SUP surf and SUP race events were held simultaneously from Namotu Island where amazingly Scotty O’Conner and Tony Philp tied for first place in the wave event.
Many thanks to the people of Nabila Village for hosting this event, FASANOC for the funds & support which made this event possible, Tavarua, Namotu surf resorts and the Fiji Surf company.
1. Aca Raculo – Nadrogra 27.5 points
2. Isei Tokovou – Yasawa 24.6 points
3. Paul Chongsue – Nadrogra 23.6 points
4. Inia Nakalevu – Nadi 18.8 points
1. Malia Johnson – Nadi 22 points
rest of the places incomplete
1. Aca Raculo – Nadrogra 23 points
2. Ed Lovell – Suva 20.1 points
Stand Up Paddle Board – Race
1. Scotty O’Conner
2. John Philp – Lami
3. Adam Wade – Lautoka
4. Andrew Brown – Nadrora
Stand Up Paddle Board – Waves
1. Tony Philp – Scotty O’Conner tied first place
3. Sana Kaikai – Nadrogra